Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Winterbreak essay





                   My Winter Vacation Essay


           I like vacations because on vacation I have a chance to see my family members and relatives.  Especially I like winter vacation because of the Christmas presents and festivities. My last winter vacation was special because my brother came to visit us from San Diego.
            My winter vacation was wonderful. On my holiday vacation I had a lot of rest. I cleaned-up my room. I even helped my mother around the house. I went to work with my father on the weekends. I had so much to do. I had to set up deliveries of merchandise. I took out the trash. I stock the shelves with a lot of different items. Working with my father is pretty exhausted. I was overwhelmed with what I had to do. I was happy when I came home from work. My mother had a nice dinner waiting for me. It was my favorite spicy hot noodles and homemade eggrolls. It was so delicious.
         On my vacation I had to take care of some business at the Department of Motor Vehicles. I had to get my identification card. So, I rode my bike to Hollywood DMV. When I arrived at the DMV, there were so many people. The line was very long. I thought for few minutes, looked around and decided to leave. It was too crowded and would take a long. I rode my bike back home.
          My older brother came home from San Diego. He had a winter vacation too and decided to visit his family and friends. He said that it was very cold in San Diego. He enjoyed Los Angeles warm weather very much. I was happy to see him, especially while he was on vacation because he spent more time with me. My brother and I went to urgent care because he had a nasty wound on the back of his neck. I thought it was a spider bite.  I was very happy to take care of him. The doctor gave him some antibiotics to make sure that it will not be infected.
           On Christmas day, I got up early to open up my presents. I got new shades, McDonald’s gift card, and money. I got a new keyboard and a new computer mouse. My brother and I stayed home and watched You Tube videos. I was really happy that he came home from San Diego. Now, I took the advantage of having a big brother and asked him some questions about how to I talk to girls. There is a girl in my school that I like for a long time. I really want to take her to the movies but I do not know how to ask her. My brother told me to not to worry about the girls. Let the girls come to me because I am handsome and girls would come if they like me. I told my brother, “Ok, I’ll think about it.” I still like her no matter what he said. I’m going to figure this out by myself.
           On New Years day, my mother decided that she wanted to the laundry and wanted me to go with her. I really wanted to stay home and got some rest. My brother and I stayed up late and I was tired. I told my mother that I didn’t want to go. My mother told me that I had to get up and came with her if I wanted to have clean cloths. I was upset because I really did not want to go. I wanted to spend more time with my brother because
2.



he was going to leave soon. My brother and I were planning on going to the movies but I had to do the laundry with my mother. That sucked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I rode my bike up there to The Grove. At The Grove, I walked around, looked at Christmas decorations.  I had a nice time and went home to have dinner with my family.
              When winter vacation ended, I was glad to come to school because I like being with my friends and teachers in all my classes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment